At times, you may feel that life is not going the way you hoped it would. And that’s ok, or is it? You may not be able to control outside events but the good news is that you CAN control the energy in your life. Are you ready to manifest your dream life?
Each thought we have creates energy. This energy flows around and within us. When you think something bad is going to happen like … you are never going to lose weight or that you’re never going to get that promotion, it creates negative energy in your life. Your thoughts and your energy create your reality. It’s important to note that you shouldn’t get upset with yourself when something negative happens but to be aware of negative thoughts and recognize that they can be turned around. We are constantly manifesting whether we notice it or not. Since the energy is already there, it’s important that we use it intentionally.
Here are some simple tips to getting on the fast track to positive manifestation:
- Clear your mind, emotions, and space. Remove any blocks. Set yourself free from all limiting and negative beliefs.
- Believe in your greatness.
- Focus on what you want. Get laser focused on your desires. This could be things such as getting fit, finding true love, deepening your relationships, etc. Be unapologetic about it. This is YOUR life, no one else's.
- Focus on how you want to feel. While it’s important to know what you want in life, knowing and understanding how you want to feel is even more important. Sometimes we want something because of how we think it will make us feel. This doesn’t always work in our favor. So, get clear on these 2 things and they will align nicely.
- Write down a list of steps to take to get you to your desired wants and feelings. (Ex: go to the gym 3 times a week, go on 2 dates a month, etc.)
- Be confident and believe in your manifestation powers.
- Take 5 minutes every day to manifest by visualizing these things becoming a part of your life. You must think deeply about these desires and see them clearly. (Master tip: use a practice like meditation or yoga to heighten your manifestation experience.)
- Let go of perfection and control. Things are not always perfect, no matter how much ‘luck’ you have. Let go of the thought that things need to happen in a specific order, or that they need to happen now, or in the way you think they should. While we can’t always control what goes on in our lives, we can control how we react to things. Focus on the end result; don’t worry about how you get there.
- Be patient. Big life changes don’t happen overnight.
- Release your desires to the universe. Follow these steps, and the universe can take it from there. Let it work it’s magic.
We hope you use these tips to begin creating the life of your dreams. It can happen. Be intentional every day about where you want your life to go and understand that it may take some unexpected turns, but when you put in the work and manifest your beautiful energy in a positive way, sparks fly.
Have an incredible day life!
Taylor + Stephany + Barb