Hi beauties! You may have already come down from the sizzling high and excitement of the New Year, and we hope that’s not true! Let’s keep this wonderful and fresh feeling going all year long.
To help get you started, we came up with 22 tips to help you have a Kind 2016. We promise that if you follow these, it will lead to better health, happiness, + love.
Here we go.
- Choose a guiding word . . . abundance, connect, balance, truth, expansion, alignment, compassion . . . then make sure you encompass that word every day. Write it on a note and keep in several places.
- Create meaningful goals. If you already have some goals, make them intentional.
- Focus more on how you want to feel. Sometimes we make goals because of how we think it will make us feel, but often it isn’t the case in the end.
- Create a capsule wardrobe and save yourself time and money in the long run.
- Reward yourself, in a healthy way. Maybe it’s with a delicious kind dessert, an occasional bath, a nap, a walk, or some adult craft time.
- Create morning and bedtime rituals. (include mantras!) It’s good for your mind, body, + soul.
- Make a point to always tell your loved ones how much they mean to you. No regrets.
- Find your tribe, and love them hard. You won’t regret it.
- Downsize your material items. And while you’re at it, downsize your emotional baggage with it. You don’t need those things.
- Make things happen. What do you want to accomplish this year? Whatever it is, make it happen. Don’t wait until 2017.
- Look at obstacles as opportunities. They appear in our lives for a reason.
- Stay curious. No one likes to think the same every day. Inquire, wonder, and ponder.
- Stop defining your worth by your waist size and stop defining healthy by the number on the scale. These are not important.
- Tie up loose ends. You know those things you want to finish up before 2015 was over? It’s ok, make a plan and finish them this year. And give yourself some time.
- Create a happy playlist. When you feel sad or down, blast it and dance! Make it accessible on all your devices.
- Commit to a spiritual practice . . . yoga, meditation, journaling, walking, self-reflection . . . whatever feeds your gorgeous soul.
- Make self-care a priority. Seriously, do! If you do this, everything will fall right into place.
- Play and adventure regularly. What is life without these?
- Choose experiences over possessions. When you look back on your year, are you going to wish you owned more stuff or did more things and saw more beauty?
- Envision yourself living the life of your dreams. Write down the steps to make it a reality and take action every day, even if it’s small.
- Never lose your good heart and beautiful soul. And don’t let anyone take it from you, it’s too precious to be without.
- Smile more, hug more, love more. This is self-explainable.
We hope your 2016 is filled with laughs, peace, health, love, + light. Make this year what you want. Make this year beautiful + kind.
What are some things you are doing to Create + Manifest a Kind 2016? Tell us in the comments below.
Taylor + Stephany + Barb